Nobody can stop Fury-Joshua from happening - Hearn

Sincity Press Staff 1 hour ago 2 min read 2
Sincity Press Brief

Promoter Eddie Hearn says "no-one can pull out" of the proposed fight between Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua.

Promoter Eddie Hearn insisted that 'no-one tin propulsion out' of the scheduled showdown between Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua. He noted that, despite Fury’s claim on Friday that the bout was unlikely to materialise, the contest will go ahead as planned. "We've signed the contract, we're waiting for a date. You saw Tyson Fury shouting and screaming ... there's thing to outcry and shriek about, the fight's done," Hearn told DAZN. "The fight's signed. No-one tin propulsion retired of the fight. You can't conscionable propulsion retired of a contract." "There's nary proposition that the fight's not happening, no-one tin halt this combat from happening. The lone mode it tin halt from happening is if they really breach the contract." The encounter had been pencilled in for November, poised to become one of the most significant bouts in British boxing history. Joshua and Hearn have signed a declaration to stage the event in the United Kingdom, while Saudi organisers Sela are advocating for a shift to the United States. Joshua and Fury maintain separate agreements with Sela. Madison Square Garden in New York is regarded as Sela’s preferred venue, a choice that would allow the bout—set to air on Netflix—to reach American viewers. "We cognize everybody and his canine progressive successful the combat wants to bash the combat successful America. We don't," added Hearn. "We've told Sela and the squad 'if you privation to bash it successful America, these are the presumption that we tin determination guardant with. But we'd alternatively not please'."